Monday, August 13, 2012

Kiki



Meet the newest addition to our little household! Kiki! Last week, a friend of mine was backing out of her parking spot at her apartment. As she glanced to the side, she saw a teeny-tiny-itty-bitty scraggly ball of black curled up right where her car was parked. Without a moment's hesitation, she slammed on the breaks, jumped out, and rescued the poor, heavily undernourished, abandoned kitten.


We love this little scamp! And she loves to wage war on the wii-motes, our feet, my bra (for some reason), the laundry bags, the guitar, foam and fabric scraps, felt balls, jingle bells, feathers, books, paper, hair, glasses, annnnnnd spiders. She also loves being right up in your face (the shoulder is her favorite)! And she LOVES Dallin, which I find hilarious because of how worried he was about inviting a cat into our home. But I don't think it's a problem now. HE picks her up and puts her on his shoulder. :)







2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!!! I want to hold her/him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she has grown since I've seen her. I'm glad I got to meet the kitten version before she got too grown up because she was hilarious. I love her 'attack kitty' mode or the sideways bounce when she gets surprised.

    ReplyDelete