Monday, August 27, 2012

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

Weddings! Family! And babies! OH MY! Talk about one incredible non-stop month! The highlight:  my brother married his little bride on the 17th, and then my brother-in-law married his bride on the 24th. Slap in a ton of traveling, some family events, and a dash of people coming and going and you've got yourself quite the sandwich!

Which brings me to this fan-based paper art. I've been trying to work on this for the past 3 weeks, but between work and all of the hullabaloo I haven't been able to touch it. I finally got to really dig into it on Friday and Sunday, and viola! It's been about 15 years since I was first introduced to Sailor Moon, and I still enjoy the quirky antics of those sailor senshi.



Theme:  Stars

2 comments:

  1. I would love to sit and watch you do one of these. It looks so labor intensive. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete