Monday, July 30, 2012

Cloudy with a Chance of Love!

Whew! Talk about work! It took me three tries to get that cake right (mmmm...meringue)! And don't even get me started on those waffle cones! But I must say that it was worth it. I really love the stylized credit sequence at the end of this movie so I decided to implement it to the fullest! My only regret is that I couldn't fit in other characters, but that just begs the question..... round two? :)

I might add that this is my husband's absolute most favoritist animated movie in existence. It makes him giggle every time he watches it, which I find adorable.










3 comments:

  1. Cloudy with a chance of "Holy crap Tracy you're ridiculously talented!" Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here laughing because of Monica's comment. I totally agree. These are absolutely wonderful. I like it when my son gets tickled too.

    ReplyDelete